[CURRENCY_FROM] to [CURRENCY_TO]
Brazil is the largest country in South America, with a surface area of 8.516 million km2 and a population of more than 213 million. As one of the top 5 biggest countries in the world it comes as no surprise that Brazil has recorded average personal remittances of 300 million USD each month for the last year, with incoming remittances amounting to 362 million USD in March 2021 alone. This data demonstrates how Brazil’s economy relies heavily on the inflow of migrants’ and short-term employee income transfers.
So, if you are looking to send [CURRENCY_FROM] to [CURRENCY_TO] rest assured that this transfer corridor is well travelled and therefore accessible via a number of reputable money transfer routes. On this page we will present the best options available to customers sending money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME], in a bid to alleviate any stress and simplify the cross-border payment process.
Choosing the best service provider
Due to the steady flow of personal remittances sent to the country each year, the Brazilian market is a lucrative one. This means there is plenty of competition amongst international providers; we want to find you the ideal service to suit your money transfer needs, no matter what your priorities are, and we believe exceptional global transfer services should not have to come with a huge price-tag.
The fastest provider is [PROVIDER_FASTEST], transfers from this provider normally take [SPEED]. The cheapest provider we found is [PROVIDER_CHEAPEST] at [MID_MARKET_RATE_DIFF] Above Mid-Market Rate.
If you’re looking for the best combination of price, speed, and reliability we recommend using [PROVIDER_NAME rank="1"] when transferring [CURRENCY_FROM] to [CURRENCY_TO].
This means that by using [PROVIDER_NAME rank="1"] for online money transfers to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME], you are likely to save on transfer fees and benefit from fast speeds - so your recipient will get more money and have it delivered in less time.
Alternatively, if you are unable to access [PROVIDER_NAME rank="1"] for any reason, our comparison engine has found [PROVIDER_LIST ranks="2,3"] also to be very good options when sending [CURRENCY_FROM] - [CURRENCY_TO].
This recommendation was updated one minute ago.
The cheapest way to send money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]
[PROVIDER_CHEAPEST] has been determined by our comparison engine to currently offer you the cheapest rates possible.
Get the Best Rate and Sign Up for Rate Alerts [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]
The fastest way to send money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]
When sending money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME], speed is one of the biggest factors you need to consider in terms of the service offered by different money transfer providers.
Currently, [PROVIDER_FASTEST] is the fastest way to send [CURRENCY_FROM] - [CURRENCY_TO].
What payment methods are available when sending money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]?
Most money transfer providers allow you to deposit and send money using various payment methods, but not all providers offer multiple options. Typically you’ll find the most common methods are bank transfers and card payments, but some providers also accept cash and will even deliver funds straight to your recipient’s door.
Sending money to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] using credit card
To avoid high fees you can opt to use an online money transfer provider such as [PROVIDER_PAYMENT_TYPE type="Credit Card"] to pay for your transfer to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME].
Sending money to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] using a debit card
With [PROVIDER_PAYMENT_TYPE type="Debit Card"] you can send money online to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] using your debit card. But before making a payment, make sure you understand all the processing fees in place.
Using a wire transfer to send money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]
Bank and wire transfers are the most common ways of sending money [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] as they are secure, reliable, and convenient. However, they often come with the slowest delivery times in case speed is an important factor for you. You can use [PROVIDER_PAYMENT_TYPE type="Bank Transfer"] to send money using a bank or wire transfer at a great rate as long as you’re happy for your transfer to take 1-2 days.
If you want to make an international transfer using wire transfer, you will need to know the SWIFT/BIC code of your recipient in [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]. If you're unsure what it is, check out our SWIFT calculator
to figure out the correct SWIFT code in [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]
When sending money to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] using bank account transfer you are paying for the outgoing fees, flat fees, currency exchange rate mark-up, and sometimes an additional incoming transfer fee.
On the other hand, you usually only pay a sender fee and a small exchange rate mark-up when using online money transfer services such as [PROVIDER_LIST ranks="1,2,3"].
Considerations for a [CURRENCY_FROM] - [CURRENCY_TO] Currency Transfer
Before sending money to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME], you should consider the following:
- The amount you want to transfer: It is likely that the more money you send to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] the more value you will get and more [CURRENCY_TO] the recipient will receive. This is because any flat fee charged ends up as a smaller percentage of your transfer amount, and also because many providers allow you to negotiate a better exchange rate margin if sending large amounts.
- The [CURRENCY_FROM] - [CURRENCY_TO] exchange rate margin: Money transfer providers charge a small percentage on top of the mid-market exchange rates in order to generate revenue. Current mid market rate is [MID_MARKET_RATE] and the lowest exchange rate margin is currently offered by [PROVIDER_NAME rank="1"] at [MID_MARKET_RATE_DIFF] above the mid market rate.
- Hidden fees & charges: Before sending money to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME], make sure the provider you are using doesn’t charge any hidden fees. Our reviews of the top ranked providers [PROVIDER_NAME rank="1"], [PROVIDER_NAME rank="2"] and [PROVIDER_NAME rank="3"] will give insight here.
How to send money from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] at the best rate?
This one’s easy. Simply use our comparison table above to find the best provider to send [CURRENCY_FROM] to [CURRENCY_TO]. After that it’s just a process of making your transfer via the following steps:
- Click “Visit Site” inside our comparison table
- Register for an account if required
- Input how much you are willing to send
- Fund your transfer
- Receive & save an email confirming your transfer
How to receive transfers from [CURRENCY_FROM] to [CURRENCY_TO] in [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]?
Your recipient has a few methods available to receive your money in [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]. These will vary between providers, but it is possible to find services that will:
If your recipient is going to collect or have the money delivered to them in [COUNTRY_TO_NAME], then they will usually need the following:
- Deposit [CURRENCY_TO] directly into a bank account
- Enable the recipient to pick up cash a specific locations across [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]
- Deliver money directly to their door
- Send [CURRENCY_TO] to your recipient’s mobile wallet
- Government issued photo I.D. such as a driver's license, passport or Brazilian identity card (Cédula de identidade)
- The money transfer reference number
- Senders details and the amount of money sent
How much money can be transferred from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] to [COUNTRY_TO_NAME]?
The amount of [CURRENCY_TO] you can receive from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] will largely depend on the money transfer service you are using. There are providers that specialise in smaller remittance payments, and providers who specialise in larger transfers.
You should also check if there are any government regulations pertaining to the amount of [CURRENCY_TO] that can be received in [COUNTRY_TO_NAME] or sent from [COUNTRY_FROM_NAME] before making your transfer.