Write for us
We want to forge valuable, long-term partnerships with others who are active in the insurance industry. Be sure to get in contact if that’s you.
Why write for us
By writing content for MoneyTransfers.com, you’ll become an integral member of our team and be able to promote your own work and/or website to a large and ever-growing audience. Here are just a few of the benefits of collaborating with us:
- We get 1000s of views every day, so rest assured your articles will be read and shared widely.
- We value any and everyone who writes for us.
- Our professional editors check every post before it goes live, so you don’t have to worry about those annoying typos.
- We’re happy for you to link back to your own work and websites. Just make sure it’s relevant to what you’re writing and it’s not the only motivation.
- We are delighted to accept great one-off content or to forge continuing partnerships. So no matter how much time you have to write, we can work with you.
Rules for submissions
We aim to make money transfers simple and accessible through clear writing and quality information, so all articles on our site should reflect this. Here’s the kind of content we’re looking for:
- Interesting, but clear articles. Providing it’s well written and we like what you have to say, it’s sure to be published.
- We’re looking to provide new, clear information that helps our readers. Please don’t send over articles on really broad topics or something we have already covered.
- As a general rule of thumb, the content written should build on the existing trust we have from our users. Therefore, any content which looks to save users money, counteract fear-mongering sales tactics, offers useful or credible data, is fine by us!